The following are the groups and topics for presentation. Each group will get 5 minutes to present their topic. In case of a 3-member group, the time allocated will be 6 minutes. For a multi-member group, presentation time for each member must be equidistributed. The schedule for the presentation will be announced later.
Some instructions on the presentation:
- The presentation will be taken via zoom and will also be recorded.
- During the presentation, the presenter must keep their video on. It is therefore advised that students wear decent attire and present in a formal manner.
- A slide must be prepared using PowerPoint or similar presentation software. The slide deck also must be submitted.
- The presentation will be graded for 10 marks and will be scaled later as necessary.
- Grading criterion for presentation will include but not limited to:
- Quality of content of the presentation.
- Quality of visuatization of data in slide deck.
- Ability to stick to the topic of the presentation.
- The presentation style of the presenter.
- Any plagiarism will be severely penalized.