All students taking MAT 201 (Numerical Methods) for the Summer 2020 semester are advised to submit the following assignment as part of the regular assignments. All the Assignments are based on lectures 7-11.
The topics for assignment 2 are as below:
- Chapra chapter 21 exercise 21.1 – 21.5
- Chapra examples 21.1-21.7
- Chapra chapter 23 exercise 23.1, 23.2, 23.3, 23.8
- Chapra example 23.1
- Chapra examples 11.3, 11.4
- Chapra Chapter 11 exercise 11.8-11.13
- Chapra examples 17.1, 17.2, 17.4, 17.5
- Chapra chapter 17 exercise 17.1-17.6
- Chapra examples: 18.1 -18.3, 18.6, 18.8
- Chapra Example 18.9,18.10 [Based on Self-study]
- Chapra chapter 18 Exercise: 18.1, 18.5, 18.6, 18.7, 18.9
The last date to submit this assignment is September 25, 2020, Friday, 11:59 PM. All the assignments must be handwritten and scanned and sent as PDF files.
The procedure to submit assignments is as follows:
- Prepare your assignment by scanning the handwritten assignments and converting them to PDF. The pages should be in order. I will not make the effort to check misordered files. All the pages should be in a single PDF file.
- Rename your file as MAT201Assignment2-1901030200XX.pdf, where the last 12 digits are your registration number. Any other format of naming will not be allowed and will not be considered for grading.
- Send your assignment to the following address email@example.com. There is no need to CC or send any copy to my other email address.
- The subject line of your email should read as MAT 201 Assignment 2 Summer 2020 by 1901030200XX . Where the last 12 digits are your registration number. Any other format will eliminate the chance of your email to reach the correct folder of my email.