For this course some background mathematical knowledge is prerequisite. The background knowledge can be learned from this PDF: Lathi_Background knowledge
- NEUB-cse-431-lecture-4 [errata]
The following Books are main textbooks that will be followed throughout the course
- Signal Processing and Linear Systems – B. P. Lathi [Download]
- Digital Signal Processing: Principles, Algorithms, and Applications – John G. Proakis [Download]
- Digital Signal Processing: A Practical Approach – Emmanuel C. Ifeachor [Download]
- Schaum’s Outlines of Digital Signal Processing – Monson H. Hayes [Download]
Additionally from time to time different books may be followed. In such cases, the name of the books will be mentioned.